Juicy Cornish Game HensFrom tamii 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. Melt butter, honey, chili powder; mix well
- 3. Stir in orange juice, salt & pepper; remove from heat
- 4. Cut each hen in 1/2
- 5. Rinse and pat dry
- 6. Place hens in baking dish, skin side down, and place in oven 6-8 minutes
- 7. Turn hens over and baste generously with all of mixture
- 8. Bake appx 45 minutes or until well browned
- 9. Eat and Enjoy!!!
The Cooktamii Palmdale, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!