Black Bean Chicken EnchiladasFrom kmilano 7 years ago
- 2 16oz picante sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c cilantro shopping list
- 2T chili powder shopping list
- 1t cumin shopping list
- 2c chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained & rinsed shopping list
- 2.8oz can french fried onions shopping list
- 1pkg tortillas shopping list
- 1 c shredded monterey jack cheese w/ jalapenos shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 350*. Grease pan.
- Combine salsa, cilantro, chili powder & cumin in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer 5 minutes.
- Combine 1 1/2 c sauce mix, chicken beans & 2/3 cups onions in bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 cup filling over bottom of each tortilla. Roll up & arrange in pan. Spoon remaining sauce evenly over tortillas.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle w/ remianing 2/3 cup onions & cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cookkmilano Waterford, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!