Low Sugar Marinade Sauce for GrillingFrom rodeogirl73 6 years ago
- 2 cups low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup of cold water shopping list
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar (can use molasses if prefer non diabetic) shopping list
- 1 tbsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-2 tbsp of hot sauce (can adjust to how you want to mild or hot) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Prepare your grill
- Marinade of your choice of meat and let marinade in fridge for a hour.
- Remove and grill til meat is done