Barbecued Turkey WingsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 pounds turkey wing cut at joint and tips discarded shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 8 ounce can pineapple rings drained (reserve juice) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- On lightly greased baking pan arrange turkey wings then bake uncovered at 450 for 25 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 350.
- In small saucepan over medium high heat combine tomato sauce, reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, chili powder, ginger, garlic powder and pepper then bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat and pour sauce over wings covering each piece completely.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour.
- Remove foil then add pineapple rings and bake uncovered 15 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!