Cherry White Chocolate FudgeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Line square pan with foil then grease foil.
- Mix powder sugar and milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Over medium heat add butter and stir constantly and bring to boil.
- Without stirring boil constantly for 5 minutes.
- Over low heat add chocolate and almond extract.
- Stir then whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in dried cherries and toasted almonds then pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours until firm then invert pan and peel off foil then cut into squares.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!