Almond Crescent CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In food processor process almonds until finely ground in an on off motion.
- Remove almonds from work bowl.
- Cut butter in 6 pieces and place butter in work bowl and process 10 seconds.
- Add sugar and process until light and creamy.
- Add vanilla, salt and flour then process until combined.
- Add nuts and process only until combined then place in a bowl and chill 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shape a tablespoon of dough into 1/2" thick sticks.
- Bend each stick into a crescent shape and place on a greased cookie sheet 1" apart.
- Bake 20 minutes until cookies are dry but not brown then cool slightly.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!