Beef StroganoffFrom dreamweaver 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 1/3 cup water and flour and set aside.
- Cook meat and mushrooms in a small saucepan with 1 tbsp. butter until meat is no longer pink.
- Add 1/3 cup water and beef seasoning packet (from the ramen noodles) to the saucepan and simmer for 2 minutes.
- In a separate saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles well. Add 2 tbsp. butter to noodles and set aside.
- Pour flour-water mixture into saucepan with beef mixture. Be aware that this will thicken very quickly.
- Add sour cream and stir until mixture is smooth. If too runny, add more flour-water mixture and if too thick, add more sour cream.
- Serve noodles with stroganoff mixture over the top.
- Serving size: 1 3/4 cup
- Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 495 calories
- 25 g protein
- 34 g fat
- 750 mg sodium
- 36 mg calcium
- Variations and suggestions:
- If you don't have beef tips, use hamburger meat. You can also used canned mushrooms if you don't have fresh mushrooms available.Add extra sour cream for even more calories.
The Cookdreamweaver Galeton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!