Chicken Enchilada CasseroleFrom dreamweaver 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a greased 1.5-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serving size: 2 cups
- Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 681 calories
- 51 g protein
- 35 g fat
- 1977 mg sodium
- 368 mg calcium
- Variations and suggestions:
- Serve with rice and sour cream.
The Cookdreamweaver Galeton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!