Taco PopcornFrom dreamweaver 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (148 degrees Celsius).
- Put popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Lightly coat popcorn with cooking spray. Toss and coat again.
- Combine cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper (optional).
- Sprinkle spices over popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
- Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over popcorn and toss again.
- Spread popcorn evenly in large baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, tossing once.
- Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
- Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 45 calories
- 1 g protein
- 1g fat
- 0 g sat. fat
- 9 g carbohydrate
- 2 g fiber
- 0 mg cholesterol
- 28 mg sodium
- 9 mg calcium
- 0.6 mg iron
- Diabetic exchanges:
- 1/2 carbohydrate exchange
- Variations and suggestions:
- Divide leftovers into individual serving sizes and put into airtight bags. Next time you're hungry for a snack, you can easily incorporate it into your meal plan.