Chocolate Peanut PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 6 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter at room temperature shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup chocolate chips melted shopping list
- 1 baked 9" piecrust shopping list
- 1 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until creamy then add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping and set aside in cool place.
- Beat granulated sugar and butter in bowl until creamy then add vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Beat until smooth then spread thin layer of chocolate topping in bottom of prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with a few chopped peanuts then fill rest of crust with filling.
- Spread remaining chocolate mixture over filling and sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Chill 3 hours then when ready to serve cut with hot knife.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!