Southwestern Noodle Soup BowlFrom kste803 7 years ago
- • 1-1/2 lb. beef flank steak cut into bite-size strips shopping list
- • 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- • 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- • 1/8 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- • 2 Tbsp. cooking oil shopping list
- • 2 teaspoon of garlic powder shopping list
- • 2 14-oz. cans lower-sodium beef broth shopping list
- • 1 14-oz. can reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- • 6 oz. dried angel hair pasta shopping list
- • 2 medium red or yellow sweet peppers, chopped shopping list
- • 1 medium green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- • 6 green onions, trimmed, cut in 1-inch bias slices shopping list
- • 2 jar of refrigerated hot-style salsa shopping list
- • 1/4 cup snipped fresh oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Season meat with cumin, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch skillet or wok over medium-high heat; add garlic, stir-fry 15 seconds. Add half the beef at a time; stir-frying for 2 to 3 minutes or until done, and setting aside. Return beef to skillet; add broth; bring to boiling.
- Add pasta, sweet peppers, and onions to skillet. Cook, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes, until pasta is tender. Stir in the 1.jar of salsa and oregano; heat through. Ladle into bowls; twirl pasta into nests. Top with salsa and pepper mix.
People Who Like This Dish 3
- deercreek Nowhere, Us
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- springchicken09 Casa Grande
- kste803 Trotwood, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkste803 Trotwood, OH
The Rating2 people
Looks delicious and I love the ingredients. Except for the flank steak, which I love, I usually keep most of the other ingredients on hand. Thanks so much - am saving to try. You have some interesting recipes. I want to try them all.lunasea in Orlando loved it
This does sound good. Thank you for posting it.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!