Chocolate-Malt Ice Cream CakeFrom cheric 8 years ago
How to make it
- You'll need an 8-inch springform pan. In large bowl, stir vanilla ice cream and malted milk powder until blended.
- Spoon chocolate ice cream into bottom of pan; pack into a fairly even layer. Place spoonfuls of the fudge sauce over top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the chopped malt balls.
- Spread vanilla ice cream mixture over top. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve: Remove sides of pan. Place on serving plate. Arrange remaining malt balls around edge.
- Per serving: 204 calories; 4 g fat; 35 g carb
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!