Lemon Ginger Cookie StacksFrom cheric 5 years ago
How to make it
- Stir lemon yogurt in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Put 8 ginger cookies, right side up, on a tray. Spoon 1 level tablespoon lemon cream on top of each cookie, then top with another cookie; repeat twice.
- Place a dollop of remaining lemon cream on top of each. Refrigerate about 2 hours just until cookies soften slightly. Garnish tops with raspberries and crystallized ginger.
- Per serving: 143 calories; 6 g fat; 19 g carb
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!