Meatloaf MuffinsFrom justweplus3 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Beat egg in large mixing bowl
- Add ketchup, salt and crackers, mix together well
- Knead raw ground beef into mixture well
- In a muffin pan, push some of the mixture into each open spot leaving just a tiny bit of room at the top.
- Bake in oven at 375* for 25 minutes, glaze tops with ketchup and bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookjustweplus3 Wright City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!