Butter Beans and Noodles In Tarragon-Lemon CreamFrom gourmetloveaffair 5 years ago
- 2-4 oz fettuccine pasta, cooked shopping list
- 1 cup IQF Fordhook lima beans (IQF are the next best [frozen] thing to fresh) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 heaping Tablespoons sour cream (or 1/4 cup buttermilk) shopping list
- 1 lemon, plus 1 teaspoon zest. shopping list
- 1 teaspoon tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dill shopping list
- cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Begin by sauteing your garlic in oil.
- Add beans and butter after a minute or so. Stir until butter is melted.
- Squeeze juice from lemon over the beans. Grate zest into pan, and add tarragon, dill, and a few pinches of black pepper.
- Toss to coat beans and cook for another minute.
- Spoon in sour cream (or pour in buttermilk) and pour drained noodles on top.
- Toss to coat, stir to ensure evenness if needed.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
The Cookgourmetloveaffair Glendale, AZ
The Rating1 people
This sounds really fabulous! I bet it would be good with fresh butter beans, too.waterlily in Joplin loved it