Turkey Spinach Salad with Currant DressingFrom johnnysangel 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup red currant jelly shopping list
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- 8 ounces smoked turkey breast, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 cup strawberries, halved shopping list
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange sections, drained shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE jelly and vinegar in small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes or until jelly is melted and smooth. Transfer to small bowl. Chill in freezer for 10 minutes.
- COMBINE spinach, turkey, strawberries, oranges and green onions in large bowl. Drizzle dressing over spinach mixture; toss well to coat.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- johnnysangel NYC, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjohnnysangel NYC, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!