Prosciutto Melon And Arugula Panini With Vegan AlternateFrom kelliepitt 6 years ago
- 3 Medium ciabatta rolls - Halved. shopping list
- 1 Pkg. Softened Brie - Cut into thin-ish slices shopping list
- 1 Bag Ready To Eat arugula shopping list
- 1/2 cantaloupe Melon - Cut into 1/4" thin slices shopping list
- 1 Pkg. Cured prosciutto Slices (With or without juniper berries.) shopping list
- OR 1 Pkg. Original Tofurky. shopping list
How to make it
- Onto bottom half of ciabatta roll:
- Pile on 1 layer of brie slices (About 2 pieces)
- Add 1 layer of prosciutto (2 to 3 pieces)
- Add 1 layer of cantaloupe (1 or 2 pieces)
- Pile on a small handful of arugula (Don't want to over-do it!)
- Place Top half of roll over arugula, and press firmly.
- Place under a med-high broiler for approximately
- 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- It might help to place a heavy iron over the panini to hold things together.
- When paninis are done, the ciabatta should be quite golden brown with the brie gooey and slightly melted and the prosciutto warmed through.
- Cut into fours and watch them disappear!