Cheddar Cheese-Pecan Rolled Flank SteakFrom jencathen 7 years ago
- marinade Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 2 cups pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 rsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rosemary leaves, crushed shopping list
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb beef flank steak shopping list
- Stuffing Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl stir together all the marinade ingredients except steak.
- With a mallet, pound steak to 1/4" thickness. Place steak in a plastic food bag. Pour marinade into bag and seal tightly. Place bag in a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish.
- Refridgerate, turning twice for 24 hours.
- Heat over to 400 degrees F. Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
- In medium bowl combine all stuffing ingredients. Place stuffing mixture over the entire surface of steak; pressing slightly.
- Tightly roll up steak, jelly roll fashion.
- Tie with string to secure filling inside roll.
- Line baking dish with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place steak in pan; baste with reserved marinade.
- Bake, basting with marinade every 15 minutes, for 50-60 minutes or until meat thermometer reached 160 degrees F for Medium.
- Rare: 140 degrees F
- Medium: 160 degrees F
- Well: 170 degrees F
The Cookjencathen TX
The Rating1 people
great flavor delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it