Taco Beef Pot PieFrom bobbijo 8 years ago
- 2 (8-oz.) cans refrigerated cresent rolls, divided shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, minced shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup chili sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll 1 can cresent rolls and press into a lightly greased 9x13-in pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Cook meat and onion in a large skillet, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and remaining 5 ingredients; spoon over crust.
- Unroll remaining can of cresent rolls on a lightly floured surface and shape into a rectangle, pressing perforations to seal.
- Cut into 1 inch strips.
- Arrange strips in a lattice design over beef mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!