Coconut DessertFrom bobbijo 8 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 stick margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup Cool Whip from a large container of Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 (3 oz.) pkg. coconut cream pudding, NOT instant shopping list
- 3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 cup toasted coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine flour, softened margarine, sugar and chopped pecans.
- Mix together and pat into a 9x12-in. pan to form a crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees until light brown.
- When done take out and cool.
- Next mix together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip to make the filling.
- After this is mixed, spread onto the cooled crust.
- Put in the refrigerator until ready to put next topping on.
- To make topping, put coconut cream pudding and milk into a heavy saucepan.
- Cook accordingg to directions.
- When done, remove from stove and let cool.
- Once cooled, spoon onto the other filling and spread.
- Next, cover with remaining cool whip, then sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!