Hawaiian Chicken ParmigianaFrom cherriepie 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breast fillets shopping list
- 1 Lightly Beaten egg shopping list
- 2 Cups bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1 Cup Plain flour shopping list
- 4 tbp tomato ketchup shopping list
- Shaved English ham shopping list
- pineapple, cut into rings shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- Grated cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly coat each chicken fillet in flour then dip into egg.
- Cover with breadcrumbs.
- Pan fry in hot oil.
- When golden brown, remove and place on baking dish.
- Spread each fillet with Ketchup, then layer with ham and pineapple.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place under grill (broiler) until cheese is melted.
- Serve with corn and mash potatoes.
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!