Black Doris Plum PuddingFrom nzchick 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Sift the flour & sugar into a bowl.
- 2.Rub in the butter until the mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- 3.Blend the egg, milk & vanilla essence together & pour into the dry ingredients. Mix together gently.
- 4.Spread the batter over the base of a greased 2 litre pie dish.
- 5.Mix the Plum Jam with the hot water & pour over the top of the batter.
- 6.Bake at 180 C or 356 F for 35-45 minutes until the pudding is a golden colour & well risen.
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes, because the sauce is always super hot. Then dust the top with icing sugar.
The Cooknzchick Napier, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!