Turkey Club Tortilla Roll-UpsFrom bobbijo 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing shopping list
- 4 0z. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped drained pepperoncini shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled shopping list
- 6 8_in. flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato shopping list
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced cooked turkey shopping list
- 6 leaves leaf lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in pepperoncini, cilantro and bacon.
- Warm tortillas as directed on package.\
- Spread about 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise mixture on each tortilla.
- Top each with 1 rounded Tbsp. tomato, 1 slice turkey and 1 lettuce leaf.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces; secure each piece with cocktail toothpick.
- Serve immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate until serving time.
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!