Layered Ranch Taco DipFrom bobbijo 6 years ago
- 1 (16-oz.) can refried beans shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream shopping list
- 1 pkg. (0.4-oz.) ranch dressing (buttermilk recipe) shopping list
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, drained shopping list
- 6 med. green onions, sliced (6 Tbsp.) shopping list
- 1/2 med. red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup fine shredded cheddar cheese (4-oz.) shopping list
- 16 oz. tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- On a flat 10 or 12-in. plate, spread refried beans.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread over beans.
- Top with tomatoes, olives and bell peppers; sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- bobbijo Wayland, IA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!