Spring QuesadillaFrom sunnydaysingin 7 years ago
- olive oil for sauteing shopping list
- butter for warming tortillas shopping list
- tortillas as many as you want shopping list
- 2-3 bulbs of heavenly spring garlic diced in large cubes shopping list
- 1-2 bulbs of spring onion sliced or diced shopping list
- cilantro - I used the refridg. kind that comes in a tube, about 3 tsp. shopping list
- 2 stalks of scallions, sliced less than 1/2 centimeter think shopping list
- 1/2 cup (+/-) of mont. jack or pepp. jack cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup (+/-) of cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare veggies and warm oil to a med. low sauteing heat.
- Add garlic to oil first, followed by onion, scallions.
- While veggies are cooking, warm tortillas and prepare cheese.
- Layer cheese first (you can mix them, or do one each side of veggies) Then spring veggie mix, adding cilantro and pepper if desired. Then more cheese for on top of the veggies. Lightly brown both sides and tell me what you think.
- Pretty basic.
- You could use salsa if you want, but I think it might kill the garlic taste
People Who Like This Dish 1
- sunnydaysingin Rohnert Park, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksunnydaysingin Rohnert Park, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!