Crock-Pot Caramel-Apple EuphoriaFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 2 med apple shopping list
- 1/2 c apple juice shopping list
- 7 ozs caramel candy shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 c peanut butter, creamy shopping list
- 7 slices angel food cake shopping list
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Peel, core and cut each apple into 18 wedges; set aside.
- Combine apple juice, caramel candies, vanilla, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Drop peanut butter, 1 tsp at a time, over ingredients in crock pot and stir.
- Add apple wedges; cover and cook on LOW for 5 hrs.
- Stir thoroughly, then cook 1 hr more.
- Serve approx 1/3 cup of warm mixture over a slice of angel food cake or ice cream.