Meat CannelloniFrom raringsmile 7 years ago
- 12 Cannelloni tubes(around 140g) shopping list
- 300 g of minced meat shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 whole egg shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- 1 nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of stock shopping list
- 100 g of parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 425g pot of cooked tomato Spagheto shopping list
- salt, pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the chopped onion in olive oil and add the meat, spreading it out well across the frying pan so that it cooks evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper, the thyme, nutmeg and a spoonful of stock, cover and leave to cook over a low heat until the stock has evaporated.
- Then add the bread crumbs, mix in with the meat, and leave to cool.
- In a terrine, mix the whole egg with the meat and start stuffing the cannelloni using a small spoon, being careful not to break them.
- Butter an oven dish and put in a layer of Spagheto cooked tomato sauce.
- Cover the cannelloni with the tomato sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan, before placing a sheet of aluminium foil over the top and placing in a pre-heated oven (gas mark 7).
- After 10 minutes, remove the aluminium foil and leave to cook for another 20 minutes until the cheese begins to brown.
The Cookraringsmile West Riffa, BH
- Not added to any groups yet!