BRYN TEG RED FLANNEL HASHFrom dreamweaver 8 years ago
- 1 c . corned beef brisket -Chopped, cooked shopping list
- 1/2 c. Chopped cooked vegetables carrots,parsnips,cabbage, shopping list
- onions shopping list
- 1 c. Cooked beets - chopped shopping list
- 2 c. boiled potatoes - chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c. beef broth shopping list
- 1 tbsp.parsley - chopped shopping list
- 4x Poached eggs - optional shopping list
- bacon fat or vegetable shortening- for cooking shopping list
How to make it
- Toss the chopped meat and vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- Heat a skillet containing fat or shortening about 1/4 inch deep.
- Spread the hash smoothly to cover the bottom of the pan, tamping it down a bit and adding a little broth.
- Cook without stirring over very low heat, until the hash begins to brown at the edges, at least 30 minutes.
- Fold it as you wouldan omelet and slide it onto a hot platter.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Poached eggs can be placed on top when served.