Biscut PizzasFrom grannyk 7 years ago
- 1 Can of biscuts shopping list
- 1 jar of Prego spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 pkg Mozerella cheese shopping list
- 1 pkg sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can mushroom (can use fresh if preferred) shopping list
- 1 pkg pepperoni's shopping list
- 1 small diced onion shopping list
- you can use any pizza topping you choose for this!! shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Take one of the biscuts and roll out you don't want this real thin.
- take and mash the edges to where it will hold the fillings in
- Bake until just a little brown
- then place each topping on however you want to do it.
- top with cheese and place in oven until cheese is melted.
- I did this one time for my grandson's Birthday and all of the kids made their own little personal pizza's this was a big hit. It is great for quality time as well. Hope you enjoy!
The Cookgrannyk Sherman, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!