Bbq Beef Sandwiches with Corn-on-the-cobbFrom knwalter 6 years ago
- 3 Tbs. honey mustard shopping list
- 2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 5 Tbs. EVOO (extra-virgn olive oil) shopping list
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (16oz.) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 boneless sirloin steak (1-3/4lb.) thinly sliced, crosswise shopping list
- 1/2 cup your favorite BBQ sauce shopping list
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted shopping list
- 8 big ears of sweet yellow corn-on-the-cobb shopping list
- 8 Tbs. butter shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, boil your corn in some salted water while you make the rest of this meal. When done, use 1 Tbs. butter per ear and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, wisk together the mustard and vinegar, then wisk in 3 Tbs. EVOO. Add coleslaw mix, season with salt and pepper and toss. Set aside.
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat 1-1/2 Tbs. EVOO over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 the steak in a single layer and cook, turning once, until barely pink, about 2 minutes; transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining 1/2 Tbs. EVOO and steak. Return the first batch of steak back to the skillet and stir in the BBQ sauce until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
- Pile the meat onto the roll bottoms and mound some slaw on top. Set the roll tops in place.
- ** Recipe and photograph from "Every Day with Rachael Ray" magazine**