Delicious Tea CakeFrom janetta 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put the oven at 190 C (375 F).
- Mix the butter and sugar till it is creamy.
- Mix the egg in.
- Sieve the Flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix it with the butter mix, and mix the milk also in.
- Put in baking pan and bake for 25 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Melt the butter and marmite together.
- When the cake comes out of the oven, pinch with a fork and pour the butter and marmite mix over it.
- Before serving, put the cheese on top, put in oven to melt and serve.