Health SaladFrom patskitchen 8 years ago
- 1/2 Head green cabbage shopping list
- 1/4 Head red cabbage shopping list
- 4 Oz cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Medium carrot shopping list
- 10 radishes, Trimmed shopping list
- 1 Large cucumber shopping list
- Good seasons Garlic or Italan salad dressing mix, prepared, or your favorite Italian or Vinagrette dressing shopping list
How to make it
- This recipe was designed to use with a Saladmaster slicer/shredder but most food processors can do the same thing.
- Slice the red and green cabbage, radishes and cucumber*, thinly... (Saladmaster #4 cone).
- Grate the cheese, then the carrot..(Saladmaster #1 cone).
- Toss vegetables together with any type vinagrette salad dressing, but I have always preferred Good Seasons Italian or Garlic Dressing.