Biscuit And GravyFrom depthwish 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a 2 quart sauce pan fry the sausage and drain grease
- Start cooking biscuits
- Add 2 cups of milk to sausage in pan
- Add stick of butter to pan
- Slowly bring to boil
- Mix cornstarch with water until smooth
- Add cornstarch to sausage mixture slowly until desired thickness is acheived.
- Season with black pepper
- Split Biscuits and laddle sausage gravy over biscuits
- Options: Add chopped onions to sausage while frying. For more heat add crushed red pepper. For no heat use regular breakfast sausage.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- depthwish Zion, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdepthwish Zion, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!