Eggs and prosciuttoFrom megpowers 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat butter over medium heat in a 12-in nonstick skillet until melted and foamy.
- Distribute prosciutto in one layer in the skillet.
- After prosciutto starts to sizzle and pop up, add eggs to the skillet, trying to fry the eggs on top of the prosciutto. Season with pepper.
- When eggs begin to set up slightly, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Start toasting bread.
- Cover the skillet with the eggs. When the olive oil in the large skillet is hot, add the garlic. Add the spinach as soon as the garlic aroma fills the air.
- Butter the toast (if desired). Arrange bread on two plates. Toss spinach until just wilted. Remove from heat.
- By now, the eggs should be done. Serve the prosciutto/eggs on top of the bread. Serve the spinach to the side of the plate or on top of the eggs, however you'd like it.
- Eat and enjoy!