ShinglesFrom lara38 7 years ago
How to make it
- Line a cookie sheet with foil
- Lay crackers so they fill the pan and are touching, salt side up
- Melt butter and boil sugar for 2 minutes (stir constantly so it doesn't burn)
- Pour butter mix over crackers and bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until lightly golden and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and immediatly sprinkle chocolate chips over the top
- As the chips begin to melt, spread them out evenly with a knife until all of the crackers are covered.
- Put in freezer for about 20 minutes or until hard.
- Take out and break apart like peanut brittle.
- Store in fridge in a plastic container.
- Before you put in freezer, you can top with pecans or walnuts.