Ice Cream Dough Italian Horn CookiesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut butter into flour to coarse meal consisitency
- Stir in ice cream to make a dough
- Divide into 4 pieces
- Cover and chill 2 hours
- On a lightly floured surface roll each into 1/8 thick circle.
- Score 6 to 8 pieces
- Spread about 1/2 tsp of pie fillingon each section.
- Roll up into a horn shape, form inmto a horn.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheets preheated 350 F oven about 10 to 12 mins or golden
- Cool on racks.
- Freezes well
- May also dust with powder sugar for a festive look