Orange Salad CupsFrom grandmacooks 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each orange in half. If you are artistic, you may cut them with zigzag edges. (I am not artistic; I would probably cut myself or ruin my orange cups.)
- Cut the pulp out of the orange halves with a grapefruit knife, then cut pulp into small pieces and put them in a small bowl.
- Save your empty orange halves. They are your cups for the salad.
- Core and dice the unpeeled red apple.
- Combine orange pulp, diced apple and celery.
- Mix the mayonnaise together with the salt and sugar, then mix into the fruit and celery mixture.
- Divide the mixture between the orange cups.
- Top each cup with a nut half.
- Serve chilled. You may hold the cups in the refrigerator up to 2 hours before serving.