Orange Sherbet Salad DessertFrom grandmacooks 7 years ago
How to make it
- Drain mandarin oranges and reserve the juice. Chill oranges in a bowl in the refrigerator until you need them.
- Measure 1 cup of the reserved juice. (If you don't have 1 cup, add enough water to make a cup)
- Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water.
- Add the reserved liquid to this mixture.
- Now stir in the sherbet until it dissolves.
- Refrigerate until partially set.
- Peel and slice your bananas.
- Add bananas and oranges to the thickened gelatin.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold.
- Chill until set.