Barbequed ChickenFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 3-4 pounds raw chicken pieces(legs,thighs,breasts,wings) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt-or to taste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper-or to taste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder-or to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper-or to taste shopping list
- 2 cups barbeque sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with salt,black pepper,garlic powder,and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and refridgerate at least three hours. Overnight is best.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place chicken pieces skin side up on a greased cookie sheet or a shallow baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from oven and coat generously with barbeque sauce.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with baked beans,cole slaw,macaroni and cheese,potato salad,or whatever you like.
- Omit seasonings and marinade chicken in Garlic Marinade(my recipe posted here),grill or bake,then top with Bourbon Whiskey BBQ Sauce(my recipe also posted here).