Phyllo-wrapped Asparagus With Berries SauceFrom veerangel 8 years ago
- 10 asparagus shopping list
- 1 package of philo wrapping shopping list
- 5 mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup of raspberries shopping list
- 1 cup of blue berries shopping list
- 1/2 purple onion (chopped) shopping list
- 2 spoonfuls of butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup of vegetables soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds shopping list
- 1 yoke shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoonful of green pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cover the philo in butter and the almonds, fold it in two leaving the almonds inside, cut in strips of 2 centimeters, cover a metal cilinder with the philo strips and paint it with the yoke. Bake til it is firm. Take out from oven and let it cool off. Take off the cilinder carefully.
- Boil the asparagus with salt, leaving the tips up and off the water. Keep them warm.
- Cut the mushrooms in thin slices, marinate with lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
- In a pot, fry the purple onion with butter, add salt and green pepper. Take the onion out of the pot.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to the same pot where you fried the onion til it evaporates. Add the vegetables soup and let it reduce .
- Smash 3/4 of the raspberries and add them to the reduction. Then add the rest of the raspberries and the blue berries. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Fill the philo with the asparagus, purple onion and mushrooms. Cover it with the berries sauce.
- It can be served hot or cold.
The Cookveerangel Santiago, CL
- Not added to any groups yet!