4-cheese mexican tortilla appetizersFrom dhampir 7 years ago
- 6 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) can ORTEGA® refried beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup ORTEGA taco sauce - Medium shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, (about 3) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups four-cheese Mexican blend, (8-ounces) shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Preheat oven to 400º F. Place tortillas on baking sheet(s).
- 2) Bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
- 3) Spread refried beans evenly on tortillas. Spread 1 tablespoon taco
- sauce over beans. Top with bell peppers, green onions and crushed
- red pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4) Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.