Easy Cordon Bleu CasseroleFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 6 slices white or whole-wheat bread shopping list
- 6 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 lb. sliced, fully cooked ham shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli stems shopping list
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place bread slices in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Layer chicken, cream cheese slices and ham over bread.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
- Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 50 to 55 minutes or until bubbly.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!