Potato SoupFrom donka 7 years ago
- As many potatos as you want (aprox 8 or 10)- cut into smaller chunks shopping list
- 3 large carrots- make them into small bits shopping list
- 4 stocks of celery- cut them into small bits shopping list
- (or use 2 cups of frozen veggies, carrots, celery, corn and peas). shopping list
- shred some broccoli - half cup shopping list
- rotini pasta- 1 cup shopping list
- tomato pasta- 1 small can or diced tomato shopping list
- mild salsa- half cup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of vegetta shopping list
- salt and pepper with some oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Boil salt water in a large soup pot- half full.
- soup pot is left uncovered for cooking.
- IF you want to add meat into the soup-boil it first into the pot-chunks.
- Add the potato chucks to the pot and allow them to boil 15 minutes before adding the others.
- add the veggies, rotini, vegetta with the salt and pepper
- 8 mins before you stop the stove, add in the salsa, tomato paste
- add oregano and add more vegetta if desired
- stiriing occasionally making water red.
- potatos should be soft and tender (poke a fork in a few to test).
- add more salsa for more taste and eliminate the tomato paste.