Broccoli and Cheese CasseroleFrom flirty_go1 8 years ago
- 6 cups of chopped cooked broccoli shopping list
- 2 onions finely chopped shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- 4 cans of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3 rolls of Kraft garlic cheese cubed shopping list
- 1 large jar of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 large can of Frenches french fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- cook broccoli as per package directions
- Preheat oven to 350
- in a large stock pot or frying pan saute the onions in the butter..
- when onions are translucent and tender.
- add all the remaining ingredients (except the french fried onions )and stir until cheese has melted and the ingredients have combined.
- spray casserole dish with pam.
- spoon mixture into casserole and smooth until even spread
- bake 15 minutes
- remove and sprinkle the french fried onions on top
- return to oven and bake about another 30 minutes or until casserole is browned and bubbly.