Wrapped Thyme ScallopsFrom kmarita 8 years ago
How to make it
- I like to cook the bacon first very briefly in a hot pan. Because you wont want the scallops to be over cooked
- Once you have lightly browned the bacon, set aside to cool
- Leave the remaining juice/fat in the fry pan
- Lightly coat scallops in olive oil
- On a plate roughly chop the tyhme and juice half a lemon over it, add pepper
- Take scallops and roll them on plate til they are covered in the herb
- Wrap scallops in the bacon and use toothpick to hold
- Heat pan up and place scallops in turning them constantly
- I cook my scallops 5 mins tops
- Serve with lemon wedges
The Cookkmarita Christchurch, New Zealand, NZ
The Rating1 people
Your Scallop - Thyme recipe sounds absolutely delicious!
I LOVE Scallops!!! I must try this very soon...!
Thank-you for sharing!
A "5" FORKS !!!
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!