CANDY CANE COOKIESFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl beat into cookie dough extra flour and extract until smooth.
- Divide dough in half; mix food coloring into one portion.
- Shape 1 teaspoon of white dough into a 6 inch rope.
- Shape 1 teaspoon of red dough into a 6 inch rope.
- Place ropes side by side; press together lightly and twist.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet; curve one end of cookie to form handle of cane.
- Repeat with remaining dough, placing cookies 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake at for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 2 minutes before carefully removing to wire racks.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Cookies And Sweets452 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Winter Dishes56 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members