simply stir fry beefFrom minnie 7 years ago
- spanish onion, cut into wedges shopping list
- garlic, smashed shopping list
- red shallot, smashed shopping list
- dry chillies shopping list
- corn flour shopping list
- 500 gr beef steak, cut into strips shopping list
- marinade: 1 tsp sugar (flat) or 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce shopping list
- a dash or so of sesame oil shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 4-5 tamarind shopping list
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce shopping list
- 1-2 dry chilli ( cut each chilli to 3-4 parts) shopping list
How to make it
- mix the marinade and the beef for about 10 minutes
- heat a bit of olive oil, stir fry all the other ingredients until fragrant, add in the marinated beef, sauce and all .stir fry till done.mix corn flour with a bit of cold water, throw it into the wok too. stir till sauce thicken. serve immediately.
- for those who like 'guey-ness' double the ingredients in here ( except beef)
- NOTE: I usually cook without really measuring, so this is estimates.
- you try it while cooking, but these are the ingredient.
- you can twist it too by deep frying each of the strips after marinating it for 25-30 minutes, stirring the marinade every now and again to ensure the meat evenly marinated.
- if you choose to deep fry, you must deep fry it 2 x to get crunchyness
- once after marinating, second time after you left it to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- give me feedback ok