Flax with Cinnamon and Strawberry Vegan PancakesFrom ashleyannihilation 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 C. whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. sea salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar shopping list
- 1 Tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 C. Soy milk or any dairy free milks shopping list
- 4-5 fresh strawberries, cut into slices shopping list
- Soy butter and maple syrup for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a pan with nonstick spray and put on low heat, this is so that you don't burn your pancakes.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together all of your dry ingredients. Depending on what your tastes are you can always add more or less of the cinnamon.
- If you have a large enough measuring cup you can mix your wet ingredients in that. It saves dishes and I find it easier. But if not, you can just mix together in another small bowl.
- Now, mix together your wet to the dry ingredients with a whisk making sure there aren't any large clumps.
- Here is where you can FOLD in the strawberries.
- Put about 1/4 C. of batter onto the pan and wait for bubbles around the edges to appear, this might take some time as it is on low heat. Be patient, it's worth it.
- Flip over and wait another minute for it to puff up.
- You can take it off the pan and place it on a plate with a paper towel over it to conserve the heat.
- Once finished you can serve and enjoy.