Outrageous Vegan BrowniesFrom veryvegan 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 c softened margarine shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 12.3 oz package firm silken tofu shopping list
- 1/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- *Optional: Add chopped, toasted nuts, shredded coconut, or dried fruit. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour and baking soda, set aside.
- Combine margarine, sugar and oil in food processor and process 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add tofu, process for 2 minutes longer.
- Add cocoa powder and vanilla, pulse. Slowly add dry mixture, processing periodically.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into lightly oiled 9 X 12 inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, though check at 20 minutes.
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!