Spicy Ham and Cheese RollsFrom flirty_go1 8 years ago
- 2 pkgs. of heat and serve square rolls. shopping list
- 2 sticks of butter softened. shopping list
- 1 16 oz pkg of shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of minced onion shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 lb of thinly sliced deli ham chopped shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350
- cut rolls in half leaving the tops and bottoms attached ( like a hamburger bun).
- in a bowl or food processor mix all ingredients except the ham and cheese. until smooth.
- spread the mixture on the insides of the rolls (top and bottom)
- layer the ham and cheese on the bottom rolls and replace the tops.
- bake in over for 10 to 15 minutes or until the rolls are warm and cheese has melted.
- cut into squares 3 rolls per square and serve warm.